About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
What You’ll Do
- Serve current VPX Sports customers within a designated route
- Develop new account relationships within the route
- Help customers manage their VPX Sports product inventory
- Ensure customers utilize current promotions, displays, and marketing tools
- Oversee merchandising of VPX Sports product within customer locations
- Maximize distribution within a designated route and secure high value retail space for VPX Sports products
- Achieve monthly key performance indicators (KPI‘s) in the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts, and merchandising
- Bring a sense of urgency and commitment along with desire to get things done
- Maintain a high level of communication across the VPX team
- Ensure all VPX Sports equipment is clean and in good working order
- Build and protect the VPX Sports brand
- Responsible for route operational/sales activity, including ordering and distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations.
- Communicate with all customers and consumers to assist them in understanding the promotional activity and understanding what our customer delivery expectations and growth opportunities are.
- Ensure that product distribution is accomplished to customer satisfaction.
- Assist with accounts and customer relations to include selling of new products, chain relations, space/position gains, and solicit potential new business.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years of past sales experience – like industry preferred
- Goal and detail oriented
- Valid clean driver’s license
- Speak, hear, and understand instructions
- Frequently transition between walking and sitting
- Occasionally stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Use specific vision abilities including: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
- Work with or near moving mechanical parts, moderate to loud noise, outside weather conditions, and/or extreme temperatures
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).