About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with corporate experience, preferably working in a PMO organization, to provide with direct support to our PMO Director and team. The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast pace environment, prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously, and will possess an interest in career and skills development. He/she will be responsible for scheduling meetings, creating meeting agendas, documenting meeting minutes and action items, and assisting with PMO resources onboarding and of boarding process.
- Acts as point of contact between PMO Director and internal/external clients.
- Supports the PMO Director with managing the PMO calendar, scheduling project meetings and communicating availability to stakeholders.
- Maintains and updates our PMO portal with content and documentation as necessary.
- Responsible for working with the Program, Project Managers and Change Management team to ensure our Standard Operating Procedures are current at all times.
- Partners with Change Management team to coordinate PPM tool(s) training for new hires.
- Implementing and communicating administrative processes and procedures with staff.
- Supporting the organization with MRO process requests for issuance of products and services purchase orders.
- Coordinating special projects and initiatives as necessary.
- Performs all other department duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven work experience in a PMO structure.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use creative thinking to propose and implement solutions that address business challenges.
- Must be able to operate with a sense of urgency, quickly adapt to change and remain flexible.
- Experience working with corporate collaboration tools and software such as; MS Office Suite, Smartsheets, Teams, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to operate with discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Self-starter; ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Able to operate with accuracy and attention to details.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-time, on-site (9:00am – 6:00pm) overtime, as needed. (This position is not open to remote work)