About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
The position of Administrative Assistant will provide complex administrative support.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Managing calendar and schedule meetings and appointments
- Perform, coordinate, and monitor special projects.
- Support the department and coordinate with other departments to ensure efficient cross-collaboration of the organization’s business needs.
- Available to travel when required
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Associate degree with four (4) or more years’ related working experience or high school diploma or GED with six (6) or more years’ related working experience.
- Experience supporting senior leadership at an organization with 100+ employees.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Tact, discretion and trustworthiness when dealing with confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time