- Create purchase orders from SAP ensuring accuracy of data input
- Receive and sort incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Maintain and update manufacturer information list
- Update accounts payable database with new invoices and payments
- Process all paymenst using various pay methods
- Reconcile all payments with account
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Ensure all vendors remain informed on deposit and balance payments
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Create a clear communication channel with Finance, Order Processing and Logistics teams
- Manage the creation of new products in SAP and JDA
- Assign SKUs and UPCs according to data provided by the SAP team
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3+ years in a billing department roll
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Proven experience as billing specialist
- Ability to be productive without oversight
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with vendors and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Proficiency in SAP and JDA preferred
- Results-driven and patient
- Have a track record of successful continuous improvement initiatives and results
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, able to quickly adapt to change and remain flexible
- Proficient in MS Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong planning and organizational skills, time management, leadership skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be available to travel if required.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Full-time, M-F 9am – 6pm. Must be able to work flexible and/or extended shifts and weekends as business needs dictate.