About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Manages relationships with global partners, and overseas the production and sourcing strategies for the Apparel department. Adheres to company guidelines to ensure margin goals and timely deliveries of apparel production. Executive must have experience within the apparel industry; sports apparel and athleisure preferred. The candidate much have knowledge on garment materials and make, trade regulations, testing protocols, product integrity, production cycle timeline, fabric and garment construction, costing. This person must have a creative mindset and be able to offer viable solutions to issues that arise throughout the year.
- Work with Director of Apparel, Designers, Production, and Merchandising team on seasonal strategies and new product/fabric development.
- Must have deep product knowledge of fabrics – ie. fabric weight, fabric content, and fabric construction.
- Conduct analysis to ensure product quality, reliability and factory compliance standards are being met.
- Must have an innovative mindset. Help develop new fabric concepts and be in the forefront of any new technologies that will help create new business opportunities.
- Help adopt sustainability strategies for the department.
- Partner with design and merchandise team to help mitigate costs where needed in order to hit margin goals.
- Must be flexible to new strategy change that may require back and forth costing scenarios.
- Partner with overseas factories and find ways to create shorter lead times.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Be able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop new suppliers, and find new regions, for potential incorporation into new and existing products.
- Works closely with production manager on managing production buys, communication with overseas offices, agents and direct vendors.
- Be able to balance both small and big picture initiatives and strategies.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Build relationships both internally and cross functionally across different areas in the company.
- BS/BA required
- Proven Leader – Strong supply management experience ready to take it to the next level in your career.
- Solid Collaboration skills working with multiple disciplines internal and external
- Attention to detail and possession of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strategic thinker – Experienced putting together strategy for future developments; skill assessment and resource planning; knows how to prepare presentations to business leaders for approval
- 10+ year’s experience in apparel sourcing required – managing vendors and negotiations
- Active and athleisure wear experience preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
Job Type: Full-Time (Mon-Fri 9:00am- 6:00pm)