- Create content for Bang Revolution Apparel social media platforms
- Create a clear social media and marketing strategy that will drive tremendous follower and engagement growth, resulting in a substantial increase in sales and ROI
- Post to multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, TikTok, Snapchat, etc…
- Content writing for posts across all social media platforms
- Email content writing and planning
- Merchandising of Apparel, Accessories, Shoes, Swim, and Accessories on bangenergy.com, including ensuring accurate descriptions, categorization, and enticing landing pages
- Partner with cross functional partners to execute launch of new website
- Answer comment backs across all social media and marketing platforms in a timely matter
- Stay on top of trending topics
- Use email marketing to drive sales and brand awareness
- Partner with events teams to ensure successful virtual and live events across the world
- 2-3 years+ of relevant experience required, including at least 1 year working for an athletic, swim, swag, or apparel company
- Must be available to work nights and weekends and travel frequently (up to 2-3 weekends of the month once events resume)
- Ability to drive all work efforts through passion for social media, marketing, fashion, and fitness
- Personally and actively engaged with social media as a consumer and participant
- Ability to pay attention to trending topics in order to keep our brand and content relevant
- Knowledge of marketing principles and social media strategy
- Seeks out social media, marketing, and ecommerce training and conferences that be beneficial for personal and department growth
- Ability to use creative thinking to constantly come up with new ideas that could be implemented to build brand awareness and exciting engagement
- Possess a creative eye for creating, curating and managing content
- Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat, Pinterest, Linkedin, TikTok, Youtube and others.
- Ability to see the big picture and how multiple media channels work together
- Knowledge of basic social media functions: hashtags, sharing posts, retweets, favorites, pinning, tagging, and influencers.
- Experience with social media content writing with the ability to master the brand voice specific to each piece
- Experience with social media scheduling platforms, such as Skedsocial and Latergram
- Experience with Facebook ads and SnapChat ads
- Experience with email marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp.
- Demonstrate great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community
- Experience in reading and getting to know an online audience.
- Ability to respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Ability to quickly make decisions under pressure and determine best responses to posts
- Ability to create exciting social media contests that help build brand awareness, boost engagement and increase following
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Dropbox
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, able to quickly adapt to change and remain flexible
- Demonstrates great organizational skills
- Possess excellent communication skills in all aspects
- Excellent time management and attention to detail skill
- Express interests in the Fitness Industry and knowledge of Sports Nutrition is preferred.
- Self-motivated is a MUST.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Full-Time (M-F 9:00am- 6:00pm). Overtime and weekends as needed.