About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 29 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Perform general inventory duties including receiving, storage, scanning, ticketing, and labeling of merchandise.
- Ensure the correct pieces are identified and counted against the expected received amount.
- In charge of laundry and ironing for uniforms
- Meet and exceed quality, delivery, and inventory receiving targets.
- Inspect garments to ensure quality and verify all tags are attached and correct.
- Accurately receiving, storing, and shipping of apparel and accessories, meeting company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Coordinating with shipping department and warehouses to ensure accurate and timely shipments.
- Assist in filling other general warehouse functions and special projects as assigned by leadership
- Previous experience in similar inventory and/or warehouse roles.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with basic technology.
- Strong initiative and self-driven, ability to multi-task and maintain organization.
- Prior experience working in a team environment and independently.
- Previous fashion experience is a plus – especially in retail and/or eCommerce fulfillment.