- Perform daily equipment checks such as recharging lift truck batteries
- Assist with package and shipment inspections to identify damages and accurate quantities received
- Become familiar with Apparel Department’s purchase orders and production schedule
- Stack empty pallets after restocking fulfillment bins
- Move inventory from pallets or crates to other locations within the warehouse
- Stack goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Load and unload shipments from trucks
- Effectively use JDA and Ship Station systems to assist with order fulfillment for various areas within the business
- Move and store materials, items, and products in designated storage areas using lift truck or pallet jack
- Perform inventory counts
- Follow safety precautions while operating machinery
- Pick, pack, label and ship apparel orders
- Assist with preparation for marketing events and other marketing related needs
- Collect and transfer apparel/swag items from different locations
- May be assigned facilities related duties
- Assist on special projects as requested by manager
Requirements & Physical Demands
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-year experience with sit down forklift, reach truck and pallet jacket
- Must be forklift certified
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Required to use an RF scanner gun
- Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Possess good eye-hand-foot coordination and sense of balance
- Able to squat, bend, push, kneel, reach, sit, shuffle, stand & walk for prolonged periods
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work in varying temperatures
- Familiar with warehouse receiving procedures.
- Flexible to work various hours and overtime if needed
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Must be available to travel if required
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Job Type: Full-time, M-F 9am – 6pm. Must be able to work flexible and/or extended shifts and weekends as business needs dictate.