About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double- blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.We’re searching for an Assistant Buyer who can keep up in a dynamic manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have some experience with purchase orders, packaging, and/or manufacturing. This person will be able to understand existing processes quickly and offer suggestions for improvement when opportunities arise. Our new assistant buyer will be a driven, self-motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well as part of a team. This person will become our primary contact with some of our most critical suppliers and use clear communication to contribute to effective project management across departments.
- Collaborate with new business development by sourcing packaging materials
- Process orders from our customers as these moves from development to production and identify our requirements for fulfillment
- Manage inventory, assessing on hand materials and new requirements
- Research raw material alternatives and new suppliers to cut costs and expand our supply chain
- Research vendors and collects prices, specifications, and other data related to goods and services
- Issue and track purchase orders, communicating regularly with suppliers via phone and email
- Establishes and maintains record keeping system for purchasing department
- Provide schedulers with expected arrival dates for materials and advise of any potential delays
- Communicate with our customer service team members to ensure they have all the information and support needed to maintain our customers current on the progress of their orders
- Release orders to our manufacturing and production teams as soon as possible
- Performs other duties as required
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing/purchasing environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Competence in basic math functions
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze data, establish clear priorities quickly, and drive the decision-making process
- Ability to work effectively under tight timelines, handle multiple projects, and meet deadlines Strong collaboration and administrative skills
- Experience in data entry and MS Office (especially, Word, Excel, and Outlook) or related software (CMS system) Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two years of clerical experience preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer, must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full Time