- Archiving footage, assets, files based on category and brand for easy accessibility
- Set-up and take down of equipment
- Lighting and Stands
- Knowledge in “Audio”= Tweak Audio, checking levels and mic up the person
- Assist Editing
- Coordinating/Organizing Shoot Set Up
- Pursuing a degree in – Audio Engineering or Film/Video Production
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Can bring newness to the team based on the latest technology and industry trends in the space.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Job Type: Part Time Intern