About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
As a Bang Energy Fuel Team member, you will be the face of the Bang Energy Revolution! The Bang Energy Fuel Team is a grassroots marketing team who interact one-on-one with the consumers of their market, educating and spreading brand awareness of Bang Energy products. The Bang Energy Fuel Team can be seen driving around in the Bang Energy Revolution Jeeps all week long sampling a variety of different businesses, events, retail stores, college campuses, or any other high trafficking areas. The Bang Energy Fuel Team is a part-time job with flexible hours. **This is NOT an Instagram Brand Ambassador role**
- Responsible for having thorough knowledge of market
- Adaptable to growth and change
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Professional and courteous to all consumers/colleagues/authorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work holidays
- Aid in the recruitment of Bang Energy Fuel Team members
- Identifying and reporting any sampling opportunities to FMS and FMC
- Upbeat and high-energy
- Responsible for all activation setup and breakdown
- Responsible for sampling interactions during scheduled events/sampling routes
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on all new and existing sampling products
- Support sales objectives
- Maintain a healthy and fit physique throughout their employment
- NOTE: The following lists of responsibilities are not all-inclusive and may include new items as the job develops.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Passionate about Bang Energy brand.
- High School Degree or Equivalent University enrollment required
- Fluent in English, additional language skills a plus
- Available a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Available a minimum of 2 Saturdays and Sundays per month.
- Experience in Promotional/Brand Ambassador work not required, but a plus.
- Active on Social Media channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Required to obtain a valid driver’s license throughout their employment.
- Required to go through a Background Check and Drug Screen.
- NOTE: The following lists of requirements are not all-inclusive and may include new items as the job develops.