- Ensure Brand Ambassadors are following our SOPs and guidelines
- Answer questions and guide Brand Ambassadors through our program to ensure a successful relationship between Brand and Ambassador
- Review and critique unique content from Brand Ambassadors
- Assist with end of month incentives for Brand Ambassadors (i.e. monthly product and/or payment)
- Manage Brand Ambassadors at national/international trade shows and local events
- Coordinate and manage castings in various states to grow our Brand Ambassador program
- Develop marketing partnerships with various companies
- Must have experience in team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, or another related field
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have an understanding of Dropbox
- Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Triller and YouTube
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due
- Must be extremely organized and meticulous
- Possess excellent communication skills in all aspects
- Express interests in the Fitness Industry and knowledge of Sports Nutrition is preferred
- Must work well in an open – layout, team environment
- Ability to approach every situation with the utmost kindness and a mentality of exemplary customer service
- Outgoing, personable and vibrant personality
- Eagerness to continually learn and adapt to change
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Bang Energy, the makers of VPX, Redline Energy, Meltdown 1 Keto, Meg Liz Swimwear, and Bang Revolution Apparel are hiring super creative and high-energy marketing professionals!
Must be available to work nights and weekends, and travel frequently
Job Type: Full-Time (Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm)