About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Reports to: Film Director
Description: The Camera Operator is a creative individual that can help bring the director’s vision to life. She/he will help develop a look for shoots, contribute with creative input to better capture the story and manage all media for post-production. The candidate needs to have a variety of technical skills and be able handle all the camera and lighting equipment.
- Develop look and feel for shoots
- Develop a camera plan and shot list for each shoot.
- Request additional equipment for shoots when needed.
- Operate variety of cameras, Drones, lighting and audio equipment.
- Perform interviews on set when needed.
- Manage all media and organize it for editor
- Create edits of selects to contribute with editor with best footage captured in each shoot
- Ensure all videos are within the brands look and feel parameters.
- Ensure product shots are consistent in each video and aligned with brand guidelines.
- Research and present visual references to director and upper management.
- Maintain the equipment in perfect conditions and ready for the next shoot
- Research for latest equipment and make recommendations director and upper management.
- 7 years of experience as Camera operator documentaries films, follow documentaries, docu-reality, promotional videos, corporate video presentation, social media content, etc.
- 7 years of experience operating high end cameras like RED, Alexa, Black Magic, Cannon C300/C500 as well as DSLR’s cameras.
- Experience operating Drone and Specialty cameras.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After FX.
- Vast technical knowledge of media formats edit workflows and industry standard support tools.
- A diploma/degree in production or related field.
- Perfectly fluent in English. Spanish a plus but not required.
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus but not required.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time