- The allocation of conversion costs
- The recording of finished goods and semi-finished goods
- Determining overhead allocation rates
- The various inventory costing methods
- Cost controls and work-in-process analysis
- Constraint analysis
- Production variance/waste analysis
- Bill of materials, labor, and overheads analysis
- Cost of Goods Sold and margin analysis
- Capital expenditure, product launch, and break-even analysis
- Inventory cycle counts, physical inventory counts, and inventory roll forward analysis
- Inventory error analysis
- Obsolete inventory analysis
- General ledger inventory account analysis and maintenance.
- Monthly inventory worksheets
- roll-forwards, adjustments to support inventory account general ledger balances for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement preparation.
- Internal and ad-hoc reports as needed by management.
- 4-year Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting, supply chain, and manufacturing
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Experience with product manufacturing software.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication and comprehension skills.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
The cost accountant will be responsible for the company’s inventory valuations and costs at the various sites including the analysis of cost of goods sold for accuracy; the identification of any unexpected costs; the calculation, updating, and monitoring of product costs, and product profitability at a variety of levels, such as by-product, product line, and subsidiary. The cost accountant should be experienced and familiar with general ledger transaction and reporting requirements of product manufacturing including
Job Type: Full-time