- This role reports to the Head Of Project Management, but is dotted lined to the CEO with respect to updates and project status.
- Works closely with cross-functional resources/teams, mainly R&D, QC and Legal, to update the graphic team regarding all product life cycle evolutions that can impact product claims, nutrition facts and ingredients.
- Acts as the key communicator outbound from the graphics team to all internal departments, our CEO, and Marketing, including but not limited to, vendor follow up on all samples and labels for all brands, internal approval reviews executed in a timely manner, and filling out various shared docs that keep others informed on status.
- Has the experience and the opportunity to assess and collaborate with the graphics team through discovery in order to create new best practices and structure that will allow the department to become more well-oiled.
- Has an appreciation for Creative people and the Creative process in order to build close relationships with them and help to trouble shoot challenges.
- Has the ability to pivot priorities based on changes requested by the CEO and shifting focus relative to evolving production timelines.
- Monitors and reports on existing project process challenges, offers suggested improvements and solutions to the Head Of Project Management for review and adoption.
- Partners closely with the team leads in the graphics department to stay in the loop on all project’s stages, in order to lead all updates in key meetings.
- Stays close to evolving targeted production dates to assure our CEO is aware of how potential continued changes from him, may impact launch goals.
- Able to deliver updates to the CEO in a clear, concise manor with accurate status for various moving parts.
- Has experience in both a start-up and structured environment, possesses an entrepreneurial mind, maximizes time, and knows how to connect dots towards betterment.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in with a brand who ideates product, and/or a creative agency who works with brands. B.A. Degree OR over 4 + years of project management experience in lieu of a degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Design, Marketing, Communication, Merchandising, or related field preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, in addition to creating them.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude and team building spirit.
- Exudes patience and promotes change in a positive way in order to promote adoption from team members.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoys working in a fast-paced, and at times, challenging environment that is scaling.
- The ability to hold people accountable while allowing them to share their voice per instance.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for steering and organizing the graphics team by managing the workflow of various stages of product lifecycle with respect to packaging, POS, advertising, video content, motion graphics, from inception to completion and final approval stages. The CPM owns the “change tracker” and all daily creative workflow shifts to help keep the team on track, while simultaneously providing updates to cross-functional team members who rely on graphic project completion to fulfill their roles.
Position type: Full-Time, Monday – Friday 9:00am- 6:00pm
Location : Weston, FL