About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 29 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
The Digital Content Creator/Director is a creative individual that can help bring the marketing director’s vision to life. She/he will help develop concepts and looks for shoots, direct cameras and lighting crew on site and supervise the post- production process until final delivery.
- Develop and present ideas for product videos, campaigns and promotions.
- Follow marketing director’s creative lead and mood boards.
- Develop look and feel for shoots and final media deliveries.
- Develop a camera plan and shot list for each shoot.
- Request additional equipment for shoots when needed.
- Direct camera and lighting crew on site.
- Operate cameras and lighting equipment when necessary.
- Direct talent on set when needed.
- Supervise post-production and delivery of assigned projects
- Ensure all videos are within the brands look and feel parameters.
- Ensure product shots are consistent in each video and aligned with brand guidelines.
- 7 years of experience as a director/content creator.
- 5 years of experience on set as either a director, D.P or producer.
- Proven track record of creating original video content for brands.
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus but not required.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday – Friday Must be available to travel frequently and work nights and weekends.