About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Research advertising trends
- Research competitors’ pricing and products
- Responsible for creating and executing paid and unpaid social media Ad campaigns via Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Responsible for expanding and executing well-thought digital advertising plans and designs, including landing pages, content marketing, and SEO; video and other sponsored media campaigns
- Publish digital marketing content online
- Responsible for creating the story-lines, copy, and subject-lines; timing, segmentation, and strategy behind all email marketing campaigns to build a list
- Responsible for initiating exclusive promotions, contests and experiences to attract new users and retain customers
- Responsible for creating and developing product listings for e-commerce sites
- Align the digital marketing strategy with the objectives of the company
- Responsible for generating new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and offers.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Google Ad certification
- Facebook Ad experience (certification preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience in digital literacy
- Knowledge of Composition of Sales Products
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role.
- Working knowledge of sales techniques
- Experience with content-creation software.
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
*Reports to the Senior Director of Marketing Job Type: Full-Time, On-Site Monday – Friday, and weekends when required (This position is not open for remote work) Start: Monday January 3, 2022