About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
- Research advertising trends
- Research competitors’ pricing and products
- Responsible for creating and executing paid and unpaid social media Ad campaigns via Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Responsible for expanding and executing well-thought digital advertising plans and designs, including landing pages, content marketing, and SEO; video and other sponsored media campaigns
- Publish digital marketing content online
- Responsible for creating the story-lines, copy, and subject-lines; timing, segmentation, and strategy behind all email marketing campaigns to build a list
- Responsible for initiating exclusive promotions, contests and experiences to attract new users and retain customers
- Responsible for creating and developing product listings for e-commerce sites
- Align the digital marketing strategy with the objectives of the company
- Responsible for generating new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and offers.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Google Ad certification
- Facebook Ad experience (certification preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience in digital literacy
- Knowledge of Composition of Sales Products
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role.
- Working knowledge of sales techniques
- Experience with content-creation software.
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time