About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Reports to: Film Director
Description: The copywriter is a creative individual that can help bring the director’s vision to life. She/he will help conceptualize and format scripts for a diverse type of media, with a main focus on long format shows, documentaries and films but also short format and promotional videos for different media and social platforms.
- Research and develop topics for different content as needed.
- Research possible interview subjects, write interview guidelines and conduct interviews as needed.
- Develop the narrative structure and write final scripts for long and short format content.
- Edit and QC copy as needed.
- Review footage and help create storylines.
- Edit and adapt the narrative as footage is generated.
- Work with video editors to ensure storyline comes across clearly and in the most compelling way.
- Be on set and participate of filming sessions when needed.
- Help develop the brands tone of voice.
- Ensure the brands tone of voice is reflected across all generated media.
- 7 years of experiences with both long and short format content (documentaries, films, advertising, social media, broadcast)
- 5 years of experience working with video teams and editors
- Perfectly fluent in English. Spanish a plus but not required.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time