- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, A/B testing and reporting
- Research and understand demographic targets and search engine traffic
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategies to increase sales
- Work with developers to improve website speed, format and ease of use
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Perform market research, discover new trends and technologies to improve website performance
- Analyze various data in order to deliver data driven strategies
- Manage Google ads and retargeting
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Present project strategies and improvement plans to management
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Expert communication skills, both verbal as well as written
- Creative with a strategic mind set
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- High-level understanding of web design and web analysis
- Demonstrated ability and experience in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or related field
- Flexible to changing conditions and possessing high level of integrity
- Expert knowledge of various business principles such as marketing strategy, financial analysis, and supply chain oversight
- Knowledge of database creation and management
- Must possess a professional attitude
- Knowledge of search engine optimization tactics, data mining, and security issues
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES MIGHT BE REQUIRED AS THIS ROLE DEVELOPS OVER TIME.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 27 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full time 9:00- 6:00pm