About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 29 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Ensure utilization of best practices, technology standards, and compliance of our email marketing efforts with brand guidelines.
- Create promotional email marketing messages, based on content and images from the marketing team.
- Handle a high number of email communications each week and work with various departments to ensure successful deployment.
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage Email Marketing campaigns, reporting, and analytics.
- Proactively manage projects, schedules, and priorities to ensure decisions are made to meet timelines and budget expectations.
- Schedule email sends and monitor deployments for completion and deliverability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise relating to email creation, deployment, and delivery.
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience.
- Must have experience using Klaviyo.
- Understanding of email marketing best practices.
- eCommerce experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and methodical in quality checks.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Self-starter; ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).