- Will be responsible for Bang Fuel Team Candidate Search
- Will be responsible for Bang Fuel Team Candidate interviews with and without Field Marketing Specialist
- Will be responsible for local market event activation
- Will be responsible for executing local and out of market events with Field Marketing Specialist
- Will be present in out of market events to manage Bang Fuel Team in the absence of a Field Marketing Specialist or during dual out of market event activations
- Will work hands on with Field Marketing Specialist to learn all FMS role expectations and responsibilities for day-to-day operations that will include but are not limited to the following:
- Will be responsible for capturing weekly social media content
- Will have access to approve/ deny WhenIWork requests for fuel team
- Will be responsible for weekly sampling ride-along with Bang Fuel Team members to ensure all sampling expectations are being met
- Will be expected to work hands on with Bang Fuel Team Lead and Captain for sampling and event planning
- Must be present for Bang Fuel Team Holiday Sampling for event activations and content
- Will be responsible for notifying Field Marketing Specialist when event swag is needed or running low
- Will be responsible for preparing all event activation needs and buildouts
- Will receive an internship review following graduation with Cheny Julian and Daisy Grunewald
– Event Activation
– Daily, weekly, monthly deliverables
– Bang Fuel Team Content
- Bachelors in marketing, public relations, communications or related field.
- One year experience managing a team
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday – Friday 9:00am- 6:00pm