About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends, and travel frequently
- This job will focus heavily on the scheduling of events, team building and much more.
- Manage a team minimum of 10 Bang Fuel Team employees for each region.
- Create and maintain monthly schedule for each Bang Fuel team employee.
- Must be able to start new market networking programs within the industry.
- Must have 2 plus years’ experience managing teams and event planning.
- Must have a “Get it Done” Attitude and execute effectively!
- Must have excellent computer skills to include scheduling skills.
- Must be very detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule a must.
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and work well under pressure to complete deadlines
- Passion in the Sports/Beverage and Nutritional Realm highly desirable.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
Job Type: Monday-Friday, 9:00am- 6:00pm, Frequent Travel and weekends, as needed