About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Create, build, and maintain strong partnerships with Distributors and Retailers to grow the VPX Portfolio in assigned territory.
- Apply company sales strategies in key markets to dominate the energy category
- Communicate to our Distributor Partners to execute in trade execution with upcoming promotional programs and activities.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Manager and Leadership team to ensure streamlined communication is received.
- In Trade with Distributor Partner’s Sales team three to four days per week to educate teams and execute total VPX Portfolio.
- Identify in trade opportunities to work with distributor partners to improve retailer support
- Build strong local level relationships with key decision makers for chain accounts in territory.
- Strong emphasis on continued education with Sales Teams on category management, innovation, market conditions, competitor knowledge and trends in their assigned territory
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent in Business or Sales Marketing
- Minimum of Five Years of sales experience within the Beverage and Distributor Sales Environment
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)