- Computer Science Degree (BA+)
- Minimum of three years of experience
- Proficiency with back-end languages: Java, PHP. And experience using LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience working with and integrating external API
- Experience with Azure and Google Cloud environments is required
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with deep understanding and proven experience with front-end design and back-end development of responsive web architectures. Including the ability to ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile.
The desired individual will have a keen eye for aesthetics and will work with Marketing and Graphics to successfully implement web features that enhance user interactions and experience.
He/she will serve as Technical Advisor to the junior members of the web team.