About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to bring our cutting edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Advertising Designer to help us create our growing project portfolio. The successful candidate will have several years of experience directing and participating creative projects in a fast paced product-centric, collaborative organization – prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously. He/She will work closely with cross-functional teams to create effective design solutions and drive accountability on established deliverables. Ability to develop positive relationships, both internally and with our vendors to drive successful outcome is a must.
Lead graphic designers use their experience and talent to take charge of a company’s branding, advertising and other marketing collateral pieces. They may also be the graphic designer in charge of a company’s marketing campaign visuals. They are knowledgeable about top digital graphic programs like InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or Lightroom. Lead graphic designers are also up to date with the latest trends in digital advertising..
- Creating eye-catching layouts for effective branding
- Working independently on a variety of project simultaneously
- Understanding the use of colors, inks and paper qualities
- Maintaining print and vendor relationships and negotiating outside work
- Lead all aspects of Advertising under our Marketing and creative verticals.
- Manage internal resource allocation and tracking of their project deliverables.
- Support new product development projects, including implementation of creative initiatives and fully integrated marketing programs.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing and mitigating any risk to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Vendor Management: responsible for researching, sourcing, and proposing qualified vendors to help deliver project requirements and support the successful implementation.
- Responsible for establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and Discussing ideas to conceptualize designs
- Utilizing visual and digital tools such as photographs, animation, and images Coordinating work between marketing teams, artists and clients
- Creating templates, drafts and design specs for a company’s design work
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate marketing/creative project delivery.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud and related design software
- Experience utilizing Project & Portfolio Management
- Ability to lead small teams in a highly complex, fast-paced environment.