About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to bring our cutting edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
Imagine what you could do here. At BANG, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Our teams feature a collaborative environment with creative people and cutting-edge technologies. Come, join us in crafting solutions the world doesn’t know of yet! A job at BANG is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards forward-thinking and hard work. None of us here at BANG would have it any other way.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to help us manage our growing project portfolio. The successful candidate will have several years of experience managing creative projects in a fast-paced product-centric, collaborative organization – prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously. They will work closely with cross-functional teams to create clarity on project scope and drive accountability on established deliverables. Ability to develop positive relationships, both internally and with our vendors to drive successful outcome. In addition, the candidate will need to supervise a team and oversee the creation of designs, concepts and layouts, helps in creation of visual imagery through an equivalent combination of visual art, page layout, 3D renders, and others forms of artwork, this position also requires a level of knowlodege of different graphics software and PPM tools.
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate marketing/creative project delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Global HR processes
- PMP certification, or equivalent training is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience utilizing Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) tool(s).
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes in a highly complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing project portfolio budget.
As part of the PMO team you will play a critical, visible role in development and delivery of solutions from the Graphics Team to the rest of the organization. You should be high-energy, strategic, dedicated, a direct communicator, highly organized, data driven and able to thrive in a fast-moving, complex environment.– Ownership of projects, from early ideation through execution – Pro-actively understand and surface risks or dependencies – Work across teams to drive open items to conclusion – Able to connect and summarize themes from multiple information sources – Able to represent programs and status in select forums – Exercise judgement in prioritization – Demonstrate resilience through ambiguity – Build and maintain a strong network of key PMs across stakeholder teams – Assist in preparing updates, presentations, meeting materials
- Lead all aspects of assigned projects under our Marketing and creative verticals.
- Identify and transfer business requirements into actionable project plans.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to ensure effective delivery of project milestones.
- Manage internal resource allocation and tracking of their project deliverables.
- Support new product development projects, including implementation of creative initiatives and fully integrated marketing programs.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing and mitigating any risk to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Vendor Management: responsible for researching, sourcing, and proposing qualified vendors to help deliver project requirements and support the successful implementation.
- Responsible for establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Coordinate the development of a Change Management plan to ensure project implementation awareness and facilitate post-launch issue mitigation process.
- Responsible for coordinating SOP development efforts, and training delivery to enable successful implementations and long-term solution adoption.
- Knowledge of interactive design platforms to understand and manage product renders, color proof, and layout issues.
- Participate in the initial designing and redesigning process of Graphics, Advertising, Packaging, Apparel, Web page and other forms of visual communication.
- Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs.
BANG’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at BANG, such as programs that reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on BANG products.