About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 29 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Ensure Brand Ambassadors are following our SOPs and guidelines
- Answer questions and guide Brand Ambassadors through our program to ensure a successful relationship between Brand and Ambassador
- Review and critique unique content from Brand Ambassadors
- Assist with end of month incentives for Brand Ambassadors (i.e. monthly product and/or payment)
- Manage Brand Ambassadors at national/international tradeshows and local events
- Coordinate and manage castings in various states to grow our Brand Ambassador program
- Develop marketing partnerships with various companies
- Must have experience in team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, or another related field
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have an understanding of Dropbox
- Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Triller and YouTube
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due
- Must be extremely organized and meticulous
- Possess excellent communication skills in all aspects
- Express interests in the Fitness Industry and knowledge of Sports Nutrition is preferred
- Must work well in an open – layout, team environment
- Ability to approach every situation with the utmost kindness and a mentality of exemplary customer service
- Outgoing, personable and vibrant personality
- Eagerness to continually learn and adapt to change
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-time. Must be available to work nights and weekends, and travel frequently