About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
This position is responsible for coordinating and facilitating Bang Technology’s vendor and procurement management, and budget and operations activities, while providing clerical and administrative support to Bang’s Sr. VP of Technology. S/He will partner closely with key technology workstreams to address organizational needs, develop materials as needed, meet timelines and assist to achieve project and business goals.
- Coordinate activities throughout the Technology department to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy.
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for Sr. VP of Technology.
- Facilitate and maintain relationships between Bang Energy’s technology department and vendors/partners while negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors.
- Support procurement process from the initial requisition, selecting vendors, contract negotiations, to invoice payment.
- Work with all technology workstreams to develop budgeting procedures and maintenance for the department
- Assist all technology workstreams whenever there is an opportunity to do so.
- Coordinate and facilitate department functions (townhalls, offsite, meetings, etc.), weekly meetings (team meeting) and quarterly meetings (budgets & Roadmaps).
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Experience in IT Budgets, Procurement and Administrative functions
- Microsoft 365 Suite experience is preferred
- Beverage Industry experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in office administration or business management related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.
- Developing budgets
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task between simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent business and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Technical content development experience a plus
- Knowledge of general computer software (Outlook, Excel and MS Word)
- Proactive ability to take initiative and execute project work individually
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Physical DemandsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to communicate via telephone, video conference, webinars, in person and in writing
- Ability to travel as needed, including travel to other offices located in other states
- Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.