About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Reporting to the Sr. Logistics Manager, BLS, of VPX Sports, the Logistics Coordinator in coordination with the Warehouse Supervisor to monitor accurate count levels and the operational process of orders/shipments. The Logistics Coordinator is the primary contact for internal sales/marketing staff and wholesaler representatives as it relates to availability/order accuracy. This position plays a vital role in the supply/demand environment and is a collaborator with multiple internal stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities (included but not limited to)
- Conducts physical inventory counts and inputs inventory levels into software platforms.
- Communicates readily with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Maintains accurate inventory for packaging supplies, packaged finished goods.
- Provides information routinely to Territory Sales Managers and Sales Representatives to ensure stock is adequate for demand.
- Problem solves when discrepancies occur.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to resolve shipping inaccuracies.
- Monitors shipment information with the Warehouse Supervisor to promote shipping accuracy.
- Works with stakeholders to track/monitor distribution center inventory levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience working as a logistics coordinator
- MS Office experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting