- Preparing and processing invoices into the Accounts Payable system
- Processing and monitoring payments
- Gathers invoices and places them in correct processing order.
- Processes large volume transactions in a timely manner and maintains a clean A/P System.
- Reads and understands the A/P aging reports and chart of accounts.
- Understands and has a strong interest and knowledge on Social Media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- 1-3 years of experience in an accounts payable capacity
- Must have SAP working experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong Knowledge and Interest in Social Media (Instagram, Facebook and YouTube)
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES MIGHT BE REQUIRED AS THIS ROLE DEVELOPS OVER TIME.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 27 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full time 9:00- 6:00pm
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Marketing|