About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
- Partner with internal marketing teams to counsel and advise on marketing content including website posts, online campaigns, promotions, sweepstakes, and press releases
- Review and advise on consumer-facing sales and marketing materials
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts including marketing agreements, sponsorship agreements, licensing agreements, and website development agreements
- Ensure compliance with trademark, copyright, consumer protection, and advertising laws
- Advise internal teams on compliance around sales, marketing, and media campaigns for new products
- 5+ years of experience working in Marketing, Advertising, or Entertainment law
- Has worked directly in-house and partnered with a marketing team
- Experience reviewing website content, online campaigns, promotions, sweepstakes, and press releases to ensure compliance with marketing & advertising laws
- Experience drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts as they relate to marketing and advertising
- Must be an active member of the bar for the state you reside in
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time (Monday- Friday, 9:00am- 6:00pm)