About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Description We are looking for a Marketing Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. The ideal candidate will work directly with Bang Energy’s Marketing department and specialize in creating outstanding content for all marketing aspects including but not limited to websites and landing pages, headline content for marketing campaigns, scripts for video productions, etc. The candidate will collaborate closely with the Senior Marketing Director, video and social media teams to create content across many channels and should have experience in the CPG category or sports nutrition. The candidate must have strong content writing skills, attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills.
- Collaborate closely with Senior Marketing Director, video team, and social media team.
- Attend to marketing meetings to work out ideas and concepts for future projects.
- Keep up to date with latest products development and launch dates and plan ahead for future promotional projects accordingly.
- Generate ideas and concepts for new advertising collaterals.
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications.
- Complete writing projects and follow content requirements in terms of style and project specifications
- Create style guides or suggesting changes to ensure content is consistent and clear
- Working with marketing department to define content needs across channels
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts to using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write copy for landing pages and websites, headline content for marketing campaigns
- Write scripts for marketing content video productions and marketing copy across multiple channels
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Strong understanding of grammar rules
- Proven experience as a Marketing Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Familiarity with web publications
- Hands on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience in CPG or sports nutrition
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full Time