About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 29 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
We are looking for skillful Marketing Coordinator to provide support on our business expansion for the Canada region. The successful candidate will have Marketing background and experience in collaborative work and project execution. The position will require involvement in various marketing areas, by cooperating with our specialized teams. Ability to prioritize tasks and have effective communication with the rest of the team.
- Collaborate with the social media team to effectively manage local accounts
- Plan and develop innovative social media campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Create high quality social media content
- Execute creative social media and in-store campaigns to support product launches
- Fulfill content and graphics requirements from distributors and key accounts ensuring timely response
- Assist during influencer campaigns development to ensure cross communication between our team and external teams
- Provide support during the micro-influencers’ recruitment process
- Conduct sampling initiatives from the development stage until the day of execution
- Search for sampling opportunities, events and sponsorship possibilities
- Ensure local websites are up to date
- Must speak English and French, third language preferably
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another related field
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have strong interpersonal skills, great written and verbal communications
- Experience with social media channels and content creation
- Must be extremely organized and meticulous
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due
- Express interests in the Fitness Industry and knowledge of Sports Nutrition preferred
- Ability to develop strong relationships with external marketing teams and vendors
- Eagerness to continually learn and adapt to change
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools while working with multiple markets and understanding their needs
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible
- Enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
*Reports to International Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time Monday-Friday. Must be available to work on the weekends and travel when needed