- Act as a “go to” person responsible for the scheduling, booking and coordination of events.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment upholding a very high standard.
- Take calls with various companies, and corporations interested in working with our company.
- Book events into various venues and agencies.
- Have a firm understanding of how to book travel accommodations, when necessary, and/or communicate with our corporate travel coordinator to ensure travel is properly arranged.
- Respond to all sponsorship inquiries.
- Run events at various venues.
- Set up casting rooms for our talent management teams.
- Oversee all events, and event set up to make sure everything is running as planned.
- Keep up with Corporate Events SOP, as it is changing constantly and evolving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Event Management, Public Relations, Communication, or other related field
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have an understanding of Dropbox
- Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat, Pinterest, and Youtube
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due
- Must be extremely organized and meticulous
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks and work load.
- Possess excellent communication skills in all aspects
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Have a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Outgoing, personal, and a “team-player.”
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 27 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo- controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Position type: Full time