About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
The ideal candidate will specialize in creating outstanding advertising collaterals including but limited to posters, banners, Social Media posts, vehicle wrapping, point of sale materials, website materials, apparel, etc. The candidate will collaborate closely with art director, designers and developers to help make sure design projects are made according to the company’s standards. The candidate must have strong layout skills, attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills.
- Collaborate closely with art director, designers and developers.
- Attend to marketing/apparel meetings to work out ideas and concepts for future projects.
- Keep up to date with latest products development and launch dates and, plan ahead for future promotional projects accordingly.
- Generate ideas and concepts for new advertising collaterals.
- Submit quick mock-ups for revision of suggested ideas and concepts.
- Apply design changes as requested by art director.
- Provide final press-ready files of approved artwork based on supplied specifications.
- Organize and keep project records up to date.
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or any other design related education field.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat DC.
- Proven work experience as an Advertising Artist, Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Experience with project management tools such as Trello.
- Experience Working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns.
- Must have a solid knowledge of printing processes and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time