About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Creates animated and video artwork for Social media, Web, television or film. Projects may include commercials, movie clips, stand-alone presentations, trailers, title sequences and post-production work. Should be proficient in all or some combination of After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Studio Max or Blender, Video Copilot Elements (optional), Final Cut Pro (optional), Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro (optional). Requires willingness to embrace new design, video and audio technologies, as well as a thorough understanding of 2D/3D animation and audio and video compression techniques.
- Collaborate closely with art director, designers and developers.
- Generate ideas and concepts for new motion graphics campaigns.
- Designing lower-thirds for video segments.
- Must be able to create high quality content in a short amount of time.
- Must have editing experience.
- Design cutting edge motion graphics using AE to bring our videos to life.
- Provide creative vision to the editing process, bringing your own style to create beautifully composed work.
- Effectively tell stories to elevate brand narrative through designs
- Apply design changes as requested by art director.
- Provide final approved video files based on supplied specifications.
- Organize and keep project records up to date.
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications.
- A bachelor’s degree in motion graphic design or any other design related education field.
- 2+ years of experience in multimedia design, motion graphics, animation, and video editing.
- Fully proficient in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Fully proficient in any of the following 3D softwares: Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Studio Max or Blender, Video Copilot Elements is a plus.
- Must have demo reel or portfolio of work for review.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- High attention to detail with great organizational skills and resourcefulness.
- Team player who can take direction and execute against it with little assistance, as well as work independently to generate new advertising campaigns.
- Experience with project management tools such as Trello.
- Experience Working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Remote freelance role with the opportunity to transition to a part-time role