Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- 1. Coordinate all MRO activities to ensure timely and cost-effective purchasing and receipt of necessary equipment and supplies to ensure continued operations.
- 2. Conducts research, evaluates findings and makes decisions along with leadership on MRO procurement matters for goods and services.
- 3. Interprets and evaluate MRO contract provisions with the approval of Purchasing Manager.
- 4. Obtains oral and written prices quotes from MRO vendors. Compare quotes with the specification and availability of items and places MRO orders.
- 5. Prepares MRO purchase orders through a computerized system and places orders for the purchase of goods and services in a timely manner. Print, fax or email POs to suppliers.
- 6. Organizes, updates, and retains MRO supplier and product information files and purchase order records to ensure compliance.
- 8. Reviews orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with existing policies and procedures and ensures all purchasing procedures and guidelines are followed.
- 9. Obtains appropriate MRO commodities in a timely manner.
- 10. Assess MRO suppliers and evaluates their products and capabilities as a supplier.
- 11. Demonstrates continual effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and sort cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- 12. Research and follow up on questionable invoices and packing slips when assistance is requested by accounting. Communicate any supplier MRO order discrepancies and work to resolve with necessary parties.
- 15. Participate / assist with plant inventory activities, visits and daily communication as required.
- 16. Performs all other duties as assigned or required by the supervisor/customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field is preferred.
- Post-secondary training plus appropriate experience may be acceptable.
- 5+ years purchasing experience in manufacturing setting is required; Consumer Package Products industry is preferred.
- Must be skilled in the art of negotiation. Critical thinker with strong verbal and written skillsets
- Must also have proficient skills in use of various computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet, PowerPoint and Smartsheet
- Support usage of ERP system
- This position also requires excellent organizational skills, and ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the company.
- Must understand supply management, logistics and financial systems.
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
This position is responsible to ensure that requested maintenance, repairs, and operational supplies of the company are sourced efficiently and quickly address, process, and resolve all maintenance requests, while maintaining the highest level of quality and cost effectiveness. Supports the procurement and distribution of non-material parts, equipment, services, and supplies for Bang Energy
Job Type: Full-time