About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Troubleshooting in purchase processes and derivation of possibilities for enhancement
- Monitoring and evaluation of all order issues
- Process import as well as export orders and the respective shipping processes with prioritization of different shipments
- Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies
- Cooperation with the finance department to resolve invoice and pricing issues
- Management of the communication with the sales department and customers
- Monitoring and evaluation of all orders and sales processes as well as preparation of order reports
- Degree in business administration, logistics or a related field
- Practical experience in a similar position is a plus
- High customer service orientation
- Detail-orientation and good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at different levels
- Good problem-solving as well as organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).