About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
- Collaborate closely with art director, designers and developers.
- Generate ideas and concepts for new packaging projects.
- Submit quick mock-ups for revision of suggested ideas and concepts.
- Apply design changes and fix packaging content based on feedback from creative director and quality control.
- Provide final press-ready files of approved artwork based on supplied specifications.
- Organize and keep project records up to date.
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or any other design related education field.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat DC.
- Experience with 3D modeling is preferred (Photoshop or Blender).
- Good design aesthetic, strong technical skills and the ability to think conceptually.
- Proven work experience with package design, including working with die lines and prototypes, generating and applying UPC codes, designing and organizing nutrition/supplement facts panel, etc.
- Experience with project management tools such as Trello.
- Experience Working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Must have a solid knowledge of printing processes and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full Time