- Acting as the point of contact between the Marketing Director and internal /external clients
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Managing calendar and schedule meetings and appointments
- Managing social media accounts and content calendar
- Post to multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Triller, Snapchat.
- Managing social media comments and replying to all comments in a timely manner
- Assisting Marketing Director with creating content
- Planning, styling and coordinating photos and video shoots for Marketing Director’s social media accounts
- Reminding Marketing Director of daily events, meetings, and deadlines
- Compiling and preparing reports
- Delegating work as appropriate to other members of the staff
- Making copies, order lunch, and prepare rooms for meetings
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Available to travel when required
- Assisting with personal errands
- Ability to work from Marketing Director’s house and office
- Managing special projects from beginning to end as needed
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Personally and actively engaged with social media as a consumer and participant.
- Proven work experience with social media
- Ability to use creative thinking to constantly come up with new ideas that could be implemented to build brand awareness and exciting engagement.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, able to quickly adapt to change and remain flexible.
- Must be interested in pursuing a career in Marketing and possible growth within our social media department
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Outstanding time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Tact, discretion and trustworthiness when dealing with confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Available to work from 9am to 6pm and flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Job Type: Full-time (9:00am – 6:00pm) overtime, as needed.