About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe. .
Description This Product Owner role is an exciting opportunity to work on our ambitious new platform software product line. Each member of our product team wields written and verbal communication exceptionally well to convey their vision and inspire others to make it a reality.
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders, customers, and consumers through interviews, analysis, and research
- Uncover consumer and customer needs through persona and job driven analysis
- Ideate product features using feedback from multiple sources and define them with user stories and acceptance criteria
- Manage backlog and plan sprints to deliver on the roadmap provided by the Product Manager
- Work with the Product Manager to review and prioritize the product roadmap
- Lead agile scrum teams including user experience designers and software engineers through sprints and releases in partnership with a Product Manager
- Participate in daily scrum, product grooming, and other Agile ceremonies
- Work with engineering and UX teams to deliver features
- Demonstrate features in sprint demos
- Participate in user feedback and research sessions
- Provide technical guidance and decision making to engineering teams
- Ideate and iterate on UX designs through the wireframe and prototype phases
- Participate in QA and acceptance testing according to groomed user stories, design prototypes, and understood business goals
- 2+ years experience in product management, business analyst, or similar role
- Experience launching end-to-end products across a cross functional team that drives business results
- Relentless empathy for users and ability to make cases with data
- Ability to collaborate in a manner that is influential, respectful, open-minded, and encourages accountability
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time