About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Reports to: Media Director The production manager is an experienced content creator with a “get it done” attitude and great leadership skills. She/he will be the central piece of all the marketing video initiatives, connecting departments, leading the video team, creating and assigning budgets, workflows and ensuring all video deliveries are made on time and under budget.
- Lead and supervise video team’s workflow.
- Connect with upper management and other departments to plan for projects.
- Filter and assign projects.
- Present creative development for each project to upper management.
- Build and present estimates and budgets to upper management.
- Lead all production efforts from pre to post production.
- Put together production crews according to budget and project requirements.
- Close the books for every production and provide “actual costs”.
- Work with legal and accounting on vendor contracts and invoicing process.
- Keep team well informed of all upcoming projects.
- Contact and brief talent and vendors when needed.
- Enforce pre production meetings for each project.
- Direct talent on set when needed.
- Set and oversee deliveries.
- Ensure all videos are withing the brands look and feel parameters.
- Ensure product shots are consistent in each video and aligned with brand guidelines.
- 7 years of experience producing films, tv shows and/or advertising.
- 7 years of experience working with video editors and motion graphics designers.
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus but not required.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full Time