About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to bring our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to help us manage our growing project portfolio. The successful candidate will have several years of experience managing creative projects in a fast-paced product-centric, collaborative organization – prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously. He/she will work closely with cross-functional teams to create clarity on project scope and drive accountability on established deliverables. Ability to develop positive relationships, both internally and with our vendors to drive successful outcome is a must.
- Lead all aspects of assigned projects under our Marketing and creative verticals.
- Identify and transfer business requirements into actionable project plans.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to ensure effective delivery of project milestones.
- Manage internal resource allocation and tracking of their project deliverables.
- Support new product development projects, including implementation of creative initiatives and fully integrated marketing programs.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing and mitigating any risk to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Vendor Management: responsible for researching, sourcing, and proposing qualified vendors to help deliver project requirements and support the successful implementation.
- Responsible for establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinate the development of a Change Management plan to ensure project implementation awareness and facilitate post-launch issue mitigation process.
- Responsible for coordinating SOP development efforts, and training delivery to enable successful implementations and long-term solution adoption.
- Conduct post-morten and post-launch evaluation to identifying opportunities for improvement as well as wins.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate marketing/creative project delivery.
- PMP certification, or equivalent training is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience utilizing Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) tool(s).
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes in a highly complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing project portfolio budget.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
*Reports to the Senior Director of Marketing
Job Type: Monday – Friday, and weekends when required (This position is not open for remote work)