- Manage entire standard operating procedures (SOPs) program to ensure all documentation is current, in compliance with current business practices, and up to date.
- Create, revise and issue SOPs according to Bang Energy guidelines.
- Reformat SOPs and associated forms to comply with approved templates.
- Manage document revisions in shared network drive folders (including maintaining document integrity and archiving older document revisions, i.e. superseded documents, and hard copy files as required.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increases the users’ understanding of tasks more easily.
- Ability to write instructions that are concise and that follow defined styles established by the project lead.
- Use existing manuals to complete tasks, such as writing and creating content for operational procedures, maintenance procedures, and other related procedures.
- Coordinate with department management regarding the training materials needed for SOP compliance for new hires and existing employees as SOPs are revised.
- Manage Employee Training Matrix to ensure all applicable employees are trained accordingly & timely
- Special projects as assigned by quality manager supervisor.
- Manufacturing, 3 years (required)
- Packaging records, 2 years (required)
- Technical writing, 2 years (preferred)
- Quality assurance, 3 years (required)
- Master batch records, 2 years (required)
- Bachelors of Science degree is preferred, but not required, and/or equivalent work experience as a technical writer in a related industry.
- One to four years of experience in technical writing, where core job responsibilities have focused on writing or editing working instructions and procedural documentation, preferably in a related industry. Examples: master batch records, packaging records, and standard operating procedures.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills as well as the ability to interface with all levels of management and subject matter experts from different departments.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities while working under pressure in a faced-paced manufacturing environment to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently with limited supervision at times.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Determine the needs of the end users of technical documentation.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and flexible; enjoys working in a fast-paced and, at times, challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Work Authorization United States
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance- and performance-enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30 double-blind, placebo-controlled Gold Standard university studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been lauded for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super-creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting-edge, health-promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7-Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Full-Time Monday to Friday