About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Responsible for strategy and execution of PPC campaigns across search platforms including Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads, Youtube Ads, Google Shopping Ads.
- Create, launch, manage, and analyze digital media campaigns for all the brands to drive demand and conversion.
- Coordinate with creative and video teams to obtain digital assets needed for each campaign.
- Update campaigns as requested, address concerns and make creative suggestions to improve the lead generation and lead experience to deliver against KPIs
- Functions as a resource for UX design recommendations around SEM best practices conformity, including content and imagery optimization techniques.
- Develop Ad copy and brief internal teams on digital assets and content needed.
- Makes deductions and recommendations based on data from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, other SAAS datasets.
- Finds and researches technical opportunities, risks, and errors; makes detailed recommendations for developer/IT implementation.
- Uses content management systems to make and advise on on-page optimizations, including copy and content production and revision, metadata optimizations, code and structured data creation and implementation as needed.
- Reports on organic traffic and organic revenue trends to teammates, supervisors and executives using appropriate documentation and presentation styles.
- Performs robust competitive analyses and audits as needed.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and optimization recommendations.
- Key Measures of Success: Improving investment ROI, Enhancing Brand and product eCommerce presence, Budget-accuracy, On-time execution, Achievement of Sales performance targets.
- 3-4 years minimum hands-on experience doing SEO/PPC optimizations
- Must have eCommerce experience
- Must have deep understanding and hands-on experience with SEO, SEM and the Google ecosystem
- Experience in creating and managing integrated multi-dimensional digital campaigns, experience leveraging 1st party data preferred
- Familiar with ad platforms such as Yahoo Ads, Bing Ads, Google Ads, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn and Instagram managing large budgets
- Working Knowledge of proper Campaign Name Structuring
- Understanding of the different bidding strategies and what best suits the goals of the organization
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Google Ad certification
- Facebook Ad experience (certification preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred)
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns.
- Self-starter; ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).