About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 29 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
At Bang we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Senior Digital Producer for Bang, you will acutely understand the account and client process to oversee and manage the production of websites, e-commerce, and digital product experiences.
This role will require close collaboration—from concept, development and launch—with marketing, creative, development and cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight.
- Manage the end-to-end production of complex websites builds, e-commerce site maintenance, site redesigns, website updates, and digital apps
- Oversee the delivery and execution process of large-scale websites and digital projects, as well as ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines
- Use agile and project management methodologies, as well as the creation of relevant documentation
- Manage project financials to track status against budget and scope, in addition to providing detailed weekly reports
- Interact daily and partner closely with clients, as well as set up and attend client meetings on a regular basis
- Hiring and staffing
- Training new employees
- Coaching and developing existing employees
- Managing employee timecards, along with time-off requests
- Dealing with performance problems and terminations
- Supporting problem resolution and decision-making
- Conducting timely performance evaluations
- Translating corporate goals into functional and individual goals
- Monitoring performance and initiating action to strengthen results
- Monitoring and controlling expenses and budgets
- Tracking and reporting results to senior management
- Planning and goal setting for future periods
- Must have at least 3 + years of solid, hands-on experience managing the end-to-end production of complex websites builds, e-commerce site maintenance, site redesigns, website updates, and digital apps
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Collaborative: With multiple stakeholders, communication and teamwork is critical
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarizing succinctly
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques, with comfort in a technical environment
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes, and systems.
- Excellent time-management, organization skills, as well as an ability to function and thriving in a fast-paced, high expectation environment
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Proven experience working closely with creatives and developers to produce complex digital projects and large teams, optimally within an agency environment
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Comfortable building and managing teams, including resourcing, interviewing, and hiring
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
Job Type:Full-time overtime as needed.