About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Description We are seeking a full-time, experienced Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join our dynamic digital marketing team. As SEO Specialist you will drive awareness and ROI via organic client acquisition tactics. Leveraging contemporary strategies in search engine marketing and growth-hacking techniques, the candidate will regularly optimize our websites to help achieve department and company goals.
- Collaborate and participate in brainstorming sessions that bring forth ideas to improve content, CTAs, user experience, A/B testing and more.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Maintain and improve our Google Analytics tracking including but not limited to goals, events, custom segments and more.
- Identify growth and/or optimization opportunities throughout the site and associated properties (i.e. YouTube channel).
- Monitor competitor’s performance, run content gap analysis and identify opportunities to increase share of voice and overall organic footprint.
- Actively identify, develop and execute backlinking strategies.
- Track, analyze, and report on overall website organic performance and SEO initiatives on a weekly/monthly (or as needed) basis.
- Assist with content creation and review process to better meet user intent and capture universal results.
- Work with design and development teams to ensure implementation of SEO best practices (including but not limited to page speed, schema, image weight, naming conventions, etc.) Strategize ways to enhance website performance (website architecture, lead capture, CTR, CVR, etc.) and streamline SEO processes.
- Keeping up to date with current SEO trends and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related fields
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to prioritize tasks based on level of effort vs impact and company goals.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and familiarity with WordPress is required.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time