About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Processing and fulfilling e-commerce domestic and international orders.
- Pull inventory for orders timely and accurately to meet order turnaround standards.
- Assist with inventory cycle counts, warehouse organization and inventory including, but not limited to verifying merchandise counts and tracking stock levels.
- Package orders and organize by shipping method for daily pick up.
- Log and report any damaged or defective products that have been returned.
- Process returns, exchanges and special orders.
- Maintain highly organized, clean, safe warehouse
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2yrs experience working in a distribution center, preferably in an e-commerce shipping role processing domestic and international shipments.
- Preferred experience creating and completing international invoices.
- Must have experience shipping with Parcel i.e. (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- Must be detail oriented and possess a positive attitude.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Must have 2 years of forklift operating experience.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Requires extensive walking and standing throughout the day.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-time