About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Assist with content creation for the Marketing Executive Team
- Create and manage the content calendar for the Marketing Executive Team
- Write content and post to multiple social media platforms such as: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Snapchat
- Respond to comments and direct messages in a timely manner
- Maintain an ultra- positive and high energy environment of the page
- Create strategic social media campaigns
- Learn and possess in- depth knowledge of Bang Energy’s brand
- Research and stay abreast of trending topics
- 3+ years of social media community management experience
- Passion for Bang Energy’s brand and product line
- Personally, and actively engaged with social media as a consumer and participant
- Knowledge of marketing principles and social media strategy
- Creative thinking to constantly come up with social media contests, implemented to build brand awareness, boost engagement, and increase following
- Experience with social media channels including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat ads
- Knowledge of basic social media functions: hashtags, sharing posts, retweets, favorites, pinning, tagging, and influencers.
- Ability to see the big picture and how multiple media channels work together.
- Ability to master the brand voice, specific to each piece
- Ability to quickly make decisions under pressure and determine best responses to posts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Dropbox
- Operate with a sense of urgency, adapt quickly to change, and remain flexible
- Excellent time management, organization, attention to detail, and communication
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due
- Self-motivated is a MUST.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Video- editing skills are a plus!
*Reports to and works directly with the Marketing Executive Team Job Type: Full-Time, On-Site Monday – Friday, and weekends when required (This position is not open for remote work)